Nookie Ti Vest 1mm Neoprene Wetsuit Short Sleeve Top
Stretchy 1mm Metalite Glideskin core reflecting warmth with NEW easy-on jersey neoprene arm lining; creating the ultimate watersports insulated compression top.
Grey and Yellow
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The Nookie Ti Vest is the answer to your Spring / Summer conundrum. The water’s getting warmer, the weather is improving, but let’s be honest we’re not ready for skins.
One of the most important features are the seamless underarm ‘paddle zones’ which are strategically placed for optimal range of motion and anti-chafe comfort. They are made from just 0.5mm thin super-flex neoprene so you don’t notice they’re there. The rest of the body is a clever 1.0mm Metalite lined neoprene, this reflects your stored body heat back into your body. Neoprene offers wind chill protection as well as close fitting compression benefits to minimise muscle fatigue.
Whether you are spending a day at the beach, testing out those surf kayaking or SUP’ing skills, or spending an evening at your local canoe club lake, the Nookie Ti Vest is a great choice for comfort. We would say this is the quickest drying piece of kit you’ll ever own. Simply give it a rinse after use, shake it out and hang it on the line and the Metalite liner will be dry to touch and ready to wear in no time. How easy is that?
The cuffs and waist are trimmed with smooth glideskin seals to keep out the water and the waist has an adjustable lockable bungee cord. The chafe-free neck has no seams or stitching on the edges to avoid any irritation.
- 1.0mm Metalite neoprene torso and back insulation, reflects body heat.
- 0.5mm Super-flex underarms for flexible movement, with jersey inner lining for easy to slide on fitting.
- Strategic seamless underarm paddle zones for optimal range of motion and anti-chafe comfort.
- Fully fitted, tight fitting for maximum performance.
- Smooth edge high neck for salt rash prevention.
- Glideskin cuffs, ultra smooth to prevent water flushing.
- Glideskin waist with adjustable shockcord/bungee.
- Quick drying, simply shake it and put it back on.
- Flatlock stitching, seams lay flat for comfort against the skin.
- Pullover entry.
- Use as a mid-layer, over a Nookie Core Hybrid Base layer, or on its own.
- The river and surf essential.
- Also available in Long Sleeve
SIZE CHEST WAIST ARM HEIGHT S 34″-38″
Although wetsuit items are tough and durable, they require care and regular cleaning to avoid build up of bacteria, grit, oils and salt crystals which can reduce comfort and their useful life. You should wash your wetsuit items by hand after every use in clean, fresh water. One of the easiest ways to do this is to hang them outside and thoroughly spray them with a hose until the water runs clear. Alternatively they can be submerged in clean water and gently squeezed to remove the excess water before hanging to dry. They should be drip dried away from direct sunlight or heat sources. There are specifically designed detergent products available to wash wetsuits, but you can use a heavily diluted mild washing detergent. Mix the detergent thoroughly in the water and submerge the item. Wash gently, squeeze out the dirty water, and allow it to soak a little while longer. If the neoprene is especially dirty or grimy, you may want to soak it overnight. Then rinse repeatedly until no more bubbles or suds from your cleaner appear. We do not recommend putting your wetsuit items in a washing machine. DO NOT put in a tumble dryer. DO NOT use fabric conditioner/softener. DO NOT dry in direct sunlight. DO NOT put away damp.
’Neoprene’ / wetsuit material made from polychloroprene and elastane.