Nookie Ti Vest 1mm Neoprene Wetsuit Top Long Sleeve
Stretchy 1.0mm neoprene wetsuit top with Metalite Glideskin torso and back reflecting body heat, maximising heat retention to your core. NEW Jersey lined arms create a smoother entry, the easiest Ti-Vest we’ve made to put on, with glideskin cuffs to prevent water flushing. The seamless underarms are made from 0.5mm Super-flex, as the name suggests, it offers extremely flexible unrestricted movement with a superior feel.
Black, Grey and Cyan
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The 1.0mm Metalite neoprene torso and back reflects body heat, maximising heat retention to your core. NEW Jersey lined arms create a smoother entry, the easiest Ti Vest we’ve made to put on, with glideskin cuffs to prevent water flushing. The seamless underarms are made from 0.5mm Super-flex, as the name suggests, it offers extremely flexible unrestricted movement with a superior feel. Streamline fitted, the Ti Vest hugs the body reducing muscle vibration (minimising fatigue) and produces far less drag than a conventional jacket. Flatlock stitching follows the contours of the body to avoid chafing. Glideskin cuffs and adjustable waist are durable, yet soft for exceptional comfort, even in salt water. The smooth edge high neck is designed to avoid constriction whilst still minimising water flushing. The Ti Vest is a must-have piece of gear in your armoury… the river and surf essential.
- 1.0mm Metalite neoprene torso and back insulation, reflects body heat.
- 0.5mm Super-flex underarms for flexible movement, with jersey inner lining for easy to slide on fitting.
- Strategic seamless underarm paddle zones for optimal range of motion and anti-chafe comfort.
- Fully fitted, tight fitting for maximum performance.
- Smooth edge high neck for salt rash prevention.
- Glideskin cuffs, ultra smooth to prevent water flushing.
- Glideskin waist with adjustable shockcord/bungee.
- Quick drying, simply shake it and put it back on.
- Flatlock stitching, seams lay flat for comfort against the skin.
- Pullover entry.
- Use as a mid-layer, over a Nookie Softcore Thermal Base layer, or on its own.
- The river and surf essential.
- Also available in Short Sleeve
SIZE CHEST WAIST ARM HEIGHT S 34″-38″
lthough wetsuit items are tough and durable, they require care and regular cleaning to avoid build up of bacteria, grit, oils and salt crystals which can reduce comfort and their useful life. You should wash your wetsuit items by hand after every use in clean, fresh water. One of the easiest ways to do this is to hang them outside and thoroughly spray them with a hose until the water runs clear. Alternatively they can be submerged in clean water and gently squeezed to remove the excess water before hanging to dry. They should be drip dried away from direct sunlight or heat sources. There are specifically designed detergent products available to wash wetsuits, but you can use a heavily diluted mild washing detergent. Mix the detergent thoroughly in the water and submerge the item. Wash gently, squeeze out the dirty water, and allow it to soak a little while longer. If the neoprene is especially dirty or grimy, you may want to soak it overnight. Then rinse repeatedly until no more bubbles or suds from your cleaner appear. We do not recommend putting your wetsuit items in a washing machine. DO NOT put in a tumble dryer. DO NOT use fabric conditioner/softener. DO NOT dry in direct sunlight. DO NOT put away damp.
’Neoprene’ / wetsuit material made from polychloroprene and elastane.